Free hex editor
Frhed is an binary file editor for Windows. It is small but has many advanced features like ability to load big files partially.
- 利用できるシステム メモリーに限定したファイルサイズの編集
- Export as hexdump to file or clipboard
- Frhed 1.6.0 stable release 2009-06-25
- Frhed 1.4.2 stable release 2009-04-08
- Frhed 1.4.0 stable release 2009-02-04
- すべてのお知らせを見る …
- Frhed 1.5.10 (2009-06-10)
- Frhed 1.7.1 (2009-07-30)
Frhed is originally developed by Raihan Kibria.
Version 1.1 included many improvements and new features from versions that several other programmers had been working on. Unfortunately version 1.1 never matured to "stable" release. Latest 1.1 release is labeled as "beta" release.
At autumn 2008 the WinMerge Team decided to use Frhed as binary file editor component for WinMerge. For developing Frhed further new SourceForge project was created. This new project will develop Frhed as stand alone product.